Interview with the Vapman
Rene created the most unique vape on the market and turned it into a global business. Helping people enjoy their herbs with a tight and efficient little machine.
He was nice enough to run us through the ideal operation of the Vapman and give us his five tips on it’s use.
- Squeeze- The proper way to open the egg shaped carrying case is to give it a gentle squeeze at the seam and it pops open. We had been trying to twist, like a bunch of idiots, so this one was really helpful.
- Don’t Stress- Try not to stress the mouthpiece and golden cone part or it could become misaligned from the optimal position. Don’t carry the Vapman unprotected in your pocket or backpack, use the carry case and you’ll be sweet.
- Don’t Overflow- The Vapman is super efficient and effective but it’s not a party bowl you can fit an 8th in. A good pinch of fine ground product will do the trick, any more and you won’t get a good seal and it will stress the retaining clips.
- Tip to Tip- The tip of the blue flame from the torch lighter should just touch the tip of the gold cone, and only for a few seconds. We had been swirling and waving the thing all over the place, incorrect says Rene. The gold plated copper cone is a hyper efficient heat conductor, holding it steady on the tip will allow it to heat quickly and evenly.
- Mop it up- Empty the Vapman while it’s still warm and try to give it a quick wipe out to keep the cone and screen clean and pristine for life. Leaving the product in while it cools will cause some residue buildup.
Rene says that the Vapman is like driving a fine car or making a great cup of coffee, it takes some practice and attention but it’s worth the effort, we very much agree.
Thank you Rene!