Vaporizer Injury

We have had first person reports of a vaporizer injury that we need to share with the community! This last week a vaporizer user, we will call him Ron, was enjoying a session on his Arizer Air when he was called upon to do some “dad jobs”. Ron tucked the fully heated unit into the waistband of his rugby shorts while he bent over to move outdoor furniture. When Ron bent over, the glass mouthpiece became unattached from the unit and started to burn Ron. After some vigorous jumping around Ron was able to free the mouthpiece from under his shorts.

Don’t be like Ron! Vaporizers should not be used while moving outdoor furniture and rugby shorts are not a good place to store your operating vaporizer. Be safe out there people!

Back to blog